I'm a tech lead and developer. Read more about me.Mads Opheim firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech I'm frequently using
Java (8&11), Maven, Jakarta EE 8, Eclipse MicroProfile, Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, SonarQube, Google Cloud Platform, Quarkus, Wildfly, REST, Mockito, JUnit, Docker, Microsoft SQL Server, Vue, HTML, TypeScript, GitHub, yarn, npm and a lot more
Tech is important to solve the problem right, but you also need to solve the right problem. I've in-depth knowledge of Domain-driven design, and stick to test-driven development and Modern agile. I know Kanban, behaviour-driven development and Scrum and other methodologies as well.
- Master of Technology in computer science from NTNU , specialization in AI (2014). Master's thesis
- 70-483 Programming in C# (2014)
- Certified Scrum master (2015)
- 1Z0-808 Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer I (2016)
I've been doing a lot of presentations on various topics at meetups, conferences and other events both domestically and internationally. See the full list here.
- 2014-present: Computas, currently as principal engineer. Read more about my experiences at Computas
- 2013-2014: Leader for Ungdom mot EU (Youth against Norwegian EU membership)
- 2011-2012: Knowledge engineer at Computas
- 2007-2014: Studied at NTNU
- This webpage. Built using Vue.js, based on Gridsome
- Viatrumf scraper. Scraping bonus point earnings from online stores at Viatrumf.
Running version at http://viatrumf.madsopheim.com/
Scraping with Python and Scrapy, running with Google Cloud Functions. GitHub
Backend-for-frontend running on Quarkus on Java 11 at Google Cloud Run. GitHub Frontend built with Vue.js, utilizing Axios and Chart.js, running on Netlify. GitHub
- MicroProfile IoT. Controlling Philips Hue light bulbs through a set of microservices. Mainly intended as a showcase for Eclipse MicroProfile, running on several different appservers, including Quarkus, Thorntail, KumuluzEE and OpenLiberty. Co-project with Rustam Mehmandarov. GitHub
- And others, which are available on GitHub